People of the Second Chance is running a Merry and Bright Christmas Campaign to distribute Bibles to inmates across the country. Below is a description from MerryAndBright.org on this incredible campaign!
ABOUT THIS CAMPAIGN
Our “Merry & Bright” Christmas Campaign is raising $50,000 to manufacture 10,000 copies of our Second Chance Bible and then distribute these Bibles to men, women and juvenile inmates in 52 prisons across America.
Our Goal: Raise $50,000 to fund all costs associated with providing 10,000 copies of our Second Chance Bible.
Every $5 gift = 1 Second Chance Bible for an inmate.
WHAT MAKES OUR BIBLE UNIQUE?
We have partnered with Biblica to create an exclusive soft-back New Testament. Our “A Story Of Broken Things Made Beautiful” Bible is the perfect tool for discovering God’s grace.
KEY BIBLE FEATURES:
– Minimalist design and clean formatting.
– Reads like a story and at a 7th grade level.
– Books laid out in chronological order.
– Thin line design makes it easy to keep anywhere.
– Beautiful typography inside.
– Shares the message of grace in an innovative way.
– No verse numbers, subject lines or unnecessary distractions.
– Helps the reader take in God’s big ideas versus small fragments.
– Simple cover with hopeful message.
MERRY & BRIGHT CAMPAIGN PERKS
Second Chance Unisex Tee:
100% Ring Spun Cotton tee that fits like a well-loved favorite.
Second Chance Unisex Hoodie:
100% Ring Spun Cotton light weight hoodie that is great for year-round layering.
Second Chance Bible and All Things New Moleskin:
Classic minimalist design blended with a fresh approach to God’s good news.
GIVE WITH CONFIDENCE
People of the Second Chance is a verified non-profit and our prison outreach efforts in 2014 have included:
– Over 23,000 inmates served in 2014
– Launched over 1200 prison support groups.
– Currently working in 52 juvenile, men and women’s prisons.
– Strategic partners include Willowcreek Church and God Behind Bars.
– Produced an exclusive workbook for inmates to help process pain.
– New opportunities to reach over 30,000 inmates in 2015.
To give to this campaign, visit MerryAndBright.org